150′ x 150′
a CCSM building – The West Winds apartments
Santa Monica Bay Hospital 2-story brick building was constructed on this site in 1906 by H. X. Goetz. Hospital organized by Dr. N.H. Hamilton & Dr. J.S. Hunt. By 1918 it was St. Catherine’s Hospital. By 1951 the site was occupied by the 27 unit Palm Crest Haven appartments.