25′ x 100′
| October ?? 2008
Aug 18, 2008
July 31, 2008
July 17, 2008
May 17, 2008
|| Vacant Lot
Landmarks Commission 6/11/07 Item 10C
Revised project plan approved for design for construction of a new single-family residence
05/08/07 Variance 07-005
Approval of a variance to:
- Provide a single-car garage and one compact parking space on the driveway within the front yard setback;
- Reduce the north side yard setback to 2.5 feet for the entry loggia; and
- Allow the encroachment of roof eaves 12 inches into the north and south side yard setbacks.
City Council Item 6A 02/27/2007
Appeal of Denial of Certificate of Appropriateness 06CA-017
Landmarks Commission Item 9A 12/11/2006
Certificate of Appropriateness Application, 06CA-017, for approval of the design for a new single-family residence located on a vacant, non-contributing parcel.
Denying Certificate of Appropriateness 06CA-017, for proposed design for a new single-family residence
Variance 06-014 09/26/2006
Approval of a variance to allow:
- a modification to the minimum required interior clear width dimension of 20-feet to allow for a 2-car garage with an interior clear width of 18-feet on a parcel with a width of 25-feet.
- a south side yard setback of 2.5-feet and north sideyard setback of 3.5-feet (in lieu of the required 4-feet) for the garage portion of the new residence.
- a 4-inch encroachment into the required 4-foot side yards for rain gutter installation.
Variance 06-005 06/30/2006
Denial of a variance to allow for a 2-car garage with an interior clear width of 16-feet. Approval of such a request would allow the 2-car garage to comply with the minimum required 4-foot sideyard setbacks on the 25-foot wide parcel.