?0′ x ?00′
Ocean Park Library
Built 1917 by architects Kegley & Gerity, is the last Carnegie Library remaining in Santa Monica. The library site is donated by the Charles A. Tegner family where the original Tegner home once stood, and the building for library is a gift of the Carnegie Foundation. The architecture is a simplified variation of Classical Revival design. The original facade was retained during a major remodel and expansion in 1985.