?0′ x ?00′
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
This church, with its distinctive copper steeple, was built in 1922 and enlarged in 1961.
Crowd at Ocean Park church, 1923? photograph
A large crowd (probably the congregation) gathers around the outside of the Ocean Park Ward Chapel, the first Mormon church in Santa Monica and the 3rd in Los Angeles County. The LDS Church president, H.J. Grant, can be seen standing sideways, wearing a light suit in the vicinity of the telephone pole by the church.