0′ x 0′
This Spanish Colonial Revival statement has more to do with Venice’s history than Santa Monica. Built in 1927 for C. Gordon Parkhurst, a prominent realtor and next-to-last mayor of Venice. The architect, Norman F. Marsh, also designed Windward Avenue in Venice. His firm, Marsh, Smith and Powell, designed Washington and Roosevelt Schools in Santa Monica. The structure was designated a Santa Monica City Landmark in 1977 and has also been placed on the National Register of Historical Places by the United States Department of the Interior.